The 23rd Annual Global ABS, will take place 11-13 June 2019, in Barcelona, Spain.
It will host to over 3,000 attendees, and a facilitator of thousands of 1:1 private investor and issuer meetings, making Global ABS a major catalyst for structured product deal flow in Europe.
A must- attend event, Global ABS is a platform that informs, engages and delivers a competitive edge for the entire European structured finance community.
Keynote Speakers will include CORNELIA HOLTHAUSEN Deputy Director General Market Operations – European Central Bank, EDWIN SCHOOLING LATTER Director of Markets & Wholesale Policy, Financial Conduct Authority VERENA ROSS Executive Director European Securities and Markets Authority and many others qualified experts
I am proud to be speaking in the panel on “Spotlight on Italian NPLs: GACS Review and NPL Progress to Date”
- Impact of new GACS on Italian NPL market
- UTP Multi-originator deal as alternative approach for deconsolidation
- How Calendar provisioning and new regulatory changes may affect NPL market
- How lack of economic growth may affect NPL market in Italy
- Is political uncertainty scaring foreign investors?
Do you like these updates? subscribe my newsletter
Are you interested in Italian banks and NPL/UTP market? Ask for a briefing (in person or via conference call) by sending me a private message. I am also available for consulting projects on Distressed Assets pricing and Portfolio Management.
GLG – Gerson Lehrman Group – Council Member