#SaveTheDate – IMN’s 3rd Annual Investors’ Conference on Italian & European NPLs will return to Milan, Italy, at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, on 15 November 2018 ,to address the latest updates in the non-performing loan market.
The conference will bring together leading representatives from major banks, private funds, law firms, rating agencies, service providers and more to discuss the industry’s pressing topics, including:
- Overview of Italy’s Banking Sector: Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats
- Overview of Key Government Efforts to Stabilise the Italian Banking Sector (insolvency and debt recovery proceedings, bank consolidation efforts)
- Investing in NPLs: Risk and Pricing Considerations for Investors
- Funding the Program: The Role of Securitisation in Fueling NPL Purchasing Power
NPL Sellers’ Roundtable: Assessing the Impact of the Government Led Initiatives to Date
- Application to Other Mediterranean Economies: Implications for Spain, Portugal and Beyond
Do you like my updates? subscribe my newsletter
Are you interested in Italian banks and NPL/UTP market?
Ask for a briefing (in person or via conference call) by sending me a private message.
GLG – Gerson Lehrman Group – Council Member